Welcome! Thank you for considering Maranatha Bible College. We are a family of Christ followers who have taken seriously the call to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Our purpose and vision is "For Christ & His Church". How do we practically live this out? We do so by creating places where believers can grow in their devotion to Christ through the in-depth study of His Word; in an intimate, practical, and academic way.
If you are interested in enrolling as a student at Maranatha Bible College, you will be required to submit a complete New Student Application package. You can apply online, or you can submit a paper application by mail or in person.
*Please note that if you are not interested in enrolling as a student, and are participating as a "Guest", please do not complete the New Student Application, but go directly to the Course Registration page.
To apply online, please click the button below:
To complete a paper application, please download and print the documents below:
New Student Application
New Student Reference Form
If you completed a paper application, please mail or deliver to:
Maranatha Bible College
10752 Coastwood Road
San Diego, California 92127
New Student Application Checklist
- Completed New Student Application (online or paper), which includes the Personal Profile, Statement of Faith and Student Conduct and Dismissal Policy.
- Completed Reference Forms (*online applicants: you will receive a reference link after the online application is submitted - see online application for details)
- Credit students are required to submit three completed reference forms, one being from a pastor
- Audit students are required to submit one completed reference, preferably from a pastor
- $25 non-refundable application fee (due at the time of application)
- Photo of yourself
If you have any questions, please let us know:
Bible College Director, Jacob Gantos
Direct: (951) 265-3673
Bible College & Church Office
Direct: (858) 613-7800 Ext. 169